Warning: Don’t do This When You Have Period, it Might Be Deadly – All Women Must Read!
When it comes “that time of the month”, some women are blessed with a very easy period, but other’s go through a really tough time.
In case you are one of those ladies that are dealing with painful periods, we will tell you some things you mustn’t do.
* Having Unprotected Sex – It’s highly recommended to not have a sexual intercourse while you are on your period. However, in case you decide to do it anyway, be sure to use a protection so as to avoid infections.
* Physical Work – If you suffer from stomach or back pain, make sure to avoid any physical work. This way you are going to prevent further complications and more pain.
* Skipping Meals – Skipping the meals at this time of the month is a very bad idea. You are losing a lot of blood, which means you need to eat properly to maintain your energy levels.
* Eat Fast Food – You can eat more than usual, but make sure that it’s not junk food. In addition, eating fast food in the middle of the night might seem as a good idea, but the stomach might disagree with you.
* Staying Up All Night – Going to bed early is extremely important for your health. In addition, when it comes to periods, you are going to pass them with fewer problems. Moreover, the body produces the hormone called melatonin in the early part of the night. This hormone plays a very important role for many different segments of our health. Disturbing the production of melatonin might cause serious negative consequences.
* Work – For many women this is just impossible. However, if you can stay home for one day or two while you are on your period, it would be a great idea.
* Avoid soda water
* Avoid drinking ice water (there is a possibility that the menstrual blood may remain in the uterine wall).
* Avoid eating cucumbers (some substances that the cucumber contains can cause some stay in the uterus walls).