HERE ARE THE STATISTICS OF THE NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE:
- In 2006 there were 1,685,210 new cancer cases to be diagnosed in USA and mortality has followed 595,690 of them.
- In 2016 most common cancer type is lung, breast and bronchus cancers, as well as rectum, colon and prostate cancer. In addition, skin melanoma, bladder, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, renal pelvis cancer, thyroid, kidney, leukemia, endometrial, and pancreatic cancer.
- The new cancer number is 454.8 per 100.000 men and women a year, according to the stats between 2008-2012.
- The people living with the cancer were 14.5 million by 2014 and by 2024 it’s going to reach 19 million.
- Men have higher mortality rates of this awful disease than women, 207.9 per 100.000 men, and 145.4 per 100.000 women. This is the highest in the African American males, 261.5 per 100.000 and lowest at the females from the Asian regions, 91.2 per 100.000, according to the 2008-2012 stats.
- Approximately 39.6 % both women and men are to be diagnosed with cancer during their life, with reference to 2010-2012 stats.
- In 2014, around 15.780 children and babies between 0-19 were diagnosed with cancer and 1960 of them unfortunately died.
- The expenditures, or the national expenditures for cancer care in USA was $125 billion in 2010 and by 2020 will reach $156 billion.
Sadly, these stats lately showed that, more or less, 1 out of 2 men and 1 out of 3 women would get some cancer in their lifetime. Even worse, there is still none certain method or cure for cancer by now, and the treatments that are used now make things the same or sometimes even worse.
Hardin B. Jones, a doctor of Berkley, who is a former medical physics and physiology professor, said that chemo never works and is a pure hoax for all the cancer industry. He stated that there is just one reason why the doctors swear by chemo – the money that they will get.
THE AVERAGE PRICE FOR CANCER CHEMO IS BETWEEN $300.000 UP TO $1.000.000!
Based on his studies from the last 25 years, Dr. Jones concluded that chemo makes the damage worse to the cancer patients. He stated that those who refused chemo lived longer by 12 years, compared to those patients who had chemo. Those that have the chemotherapy die in the 3 year span from the diagnosis or sometimes even sooner. In addition, he adds that the breast cancer patients who refused treatment have lived 4 times longer.
America has costs of $8.713 per one person for healthcare, and that is more than any other good-income nation in the world and still their life span expectancy is 78.8 years. This is for the reason that the healthcare and the media system pay attention to treating the diseases instead of education people about alternative methods. Therefore, we need to educate ourselves!
Healthy diets, exercise, relaxing and less stress is the first step!