Disturbing news leaked out of a woman who almost lost her life due to a severe bacterial infection. Everything started when the woman, whose identity cannot be revealed, collapsed in her bathroom. This was preceded by worsened health and an excessive hair loss. This woman lost a couple of nails as well.
When she was taken to the hospital, the doctors diagnosed her severe bacterial infection which led to a toxic shock. Shockingly, all of this happened as a result of regular usage of tampon.
As the woman’s health rapidly worsened, the doctors had no other alternative but to put her in induced coma with the intention to survive the treatment. After 8 days, she came out of this state with a significant memory loss. In fact, the woman couldn’t remember anything about herself, and she couldn’t recognize her daughters.
It wasn’t only her poor physical condition, her mental health started to deteriorate as well.
The woman started to lose words and she couldn’t finish her own sentences. She had to learn certain things once again, and her recovery was very slow and painful. Actually, it took her 2 years to get better. Her recovery lasted for 2 long years and it was terrible.
According to the specialists, tampons can be a very serious health threat, especially if they are used inappropriately. If you leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours, the damp and warm environment creates perfect conditions for harmful bacteria proliferation.
So, the next time you use tampons, make sure to do it correctly.